Social Media Network Marketing is a long term commitment. The first thing we want to do is have a clear idea of your action plan to promote your company.
Tips on creating an action plan:
- Your Target Audience – Time spent researching behavior, attitude and usage on the internet is crucial. Knowing what your audience wants and giving them the information will reap the greatest rewards to your company.
- Brand Identity – You never want to send a mixed message to your audience. How you interact with them should reflect their views. Your competition will take care of your customer if you fail to do so. Have a plan to assist those in need.
- Understand the different Social Media Sites – Twitters purpose is to engage the prospect with great content. You will want to tweet about interesting topics engaging your potential audience. Remember this is where the world sees your brands personality. Facebook allows your friends to read longer content they have an interest in.
- Content is critical – Content is the beginning of interaction between you and your potential customer. You always want it to be engaging. This is the bridge to get the customer across it you need to give them a reason. Content needs to be done on a time table with regular updates to be effective.
- Negative comments – You should have an escalation process in place. Dealing with everyone fairly online is a must for your companies survival. You should consider this a positive way to show the world that you are human. We all make mistakes it is how we react to our mistakes that can set us apart from our competition.
- Monitoring – The only way your going to know what is working is to monitor what is being said online about your brand online. There are both free and paid tools available to monitor your social media marketing.
- Dedicated person – You always want your brand to speak in a single voice. This is what will give your brand a consistent tone. Dedicate a person to always speak in the same voice. This will give your brand a consistent tone. If your company is too large to have a single voice. You will need a manager to oversee interactions giving a unified tone to your brand.
- Change – Remember the world is always changing. Your brand will need to address those changes. You always want to keep your content and product up to date. From time to time you will want to make changes that will keep your brand competitive in the online world.
- Social Media Marketing requires focus – You will need to focus on planning, consistency, continuity and freshness are the key elements to a strategic plan.
Social Media Network Marketing built with a strong foundation of great content will serve your company and customers well. Create a brand to be admired and envied starting today.